Trading for a living or having a private trading business is an attraction for everyone. You become your own boss, manage yourself and your time, make your own trading income. Anyone who has a computer, an Internet connection and a small trading account can try.
The way to study trading
Participating in trading is very easy, keep opening and closing positions with the simple click and watch the chart wait for the stop loss. New traders may not realize that if you want to consider trading for living, the way of learning knowledge is very hard. Success is difficult and takes a lot of effort. Here are some quick information collected for you
- About 90% of day Trader fails in the first year.
- There is no way to completely eliminate risks in trading.
- There is no trading system that win 100% of the time.
- You will always have loss trading, even if you are the world's leading Trader.
- You need money to make money - it will take a long time to get rich with a small trading account.
- Successful independent traders can earn a comfortable income, but most do not become millionaires
It's easy to start trading just by opening a trading account and pressing the "buy" button, that's trading. Trading is easy but not synonymous with being a successful and profitable Trader. 90% of Traders fail in the first year. Reason?
They start trading without learning the market or trading plan that suits them. Any trading activity associated with ignorance and incaution will be a failure
There are no “Easy" button in Trading
Learning, learning and learning are all about learning knowledge. There are many scams around learning this forex trading now. Show report earns thousands of dollars every night, top-notch forex courses to promote, robots trading with 1 day 50% of revenue. Be careful, guys, think realistically
Wanting to become a full-time trader or trading for living or trade forex is a profession that all matters in the same way, trading requires research, evaluation, discipline and continuous construction.
You may ask yourself
- Do I have a successful orientation?
- What will I do when I loss?
- Do I have time to devote to studying trading?
- Can I create my own trading plan?
- Can I follow my trading plan?
- Do I have family support?
- Do I have enough money so that I can comfortably even lose?
- How to deal with stress?
- Am I expecting reality?
Trader part-time or Trader full-time are the same.
It is important that you take the time to research and follow trading plan; these are essential steps in a Trader's overall success.
This is not a job that you only need one night to be professional.
Wish your career is growing !